Version of 06/04/2021
Your privacy is of utmost importance to the publisher. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal data we collect.
Please note that the Policy may be modified or completed at any time by the Website Editor, in particular in order to comply with any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential or technological evolution. In such a case, the date of its update will be clearly identified at the top of this policy. These modifications are binding on the User as soon as they are posted online. It is therefore advisable that the User regularly consults this privacy and cookie use policy in order to be aware of any changes.
Site: refers to the site https://atelier-du-bouilleur.fr/.
User: as a visitor to the Site you become a user of the content and services offered by the Site.
Terminal: this is the device you use to access and browse the Site (computer, tablet, smartphone …).
2) Personal data collected
We may collect and process the following data:
- The information you send us directly:
While browsing the Site, you may be asked to provide us with information, some of which may identify you (your “Personal Information”). This is the case when you use a contact form, post a comment, participate in a survey, a study, a contest, or subscribe to the newsletter…
This information may include the following Personal Data:
– name and surname
– e-mail address
– telephone number
– postal address
– and other information that you may send us in the context of an exchange or contact.
- Information we automatically collect through interactivity with the Site:
This is data collected from cookies, including by Google Analytics, with for example the following information:
– information about the devices you use to access the Site (computer, tablet, smartphone)
– IP address, connection and location data (IMPORTANT: we have set up a device to anonymize the IP addresses collected by Google Analytics)
– operating system and platforms
– data concerning your navigation on the Site (url of the visited pages, duration of consultation, search terms used, etc.).
In the event that you use the social network features made available to you, we will have access to certain data (including, but not limited to, your first name, last name, photograph, email address and number of friends) from your account on such social network in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of the relevant social network. We may also collect some of your Personal Information when you interact with features of these social networks, such as “Like” features.
Cookies are small text data files in alphanumeric format that are deposited on your hard drive when you browse a website. These files are generated by the server of the visited site or by a third party server (web analytics service, advertising agency, etc.).
Cookies allow us to identify you (through your computer) when you return to the site you originally visited. Cookies cannot retrieve or transmit any data from your hard drive, nor can they transmit viruses to you.
We may also include tracking pixels in our emails and newsletters, which are small image files that can be used to determine whether messages have been opened and links included in them have been accessed.
The cookies and similar technologies we use may be:
- functional: i.e. necessary for the realization of a functionality, such as your identification for a correspondence, a comment, or if necessary an online order, for example;
- analytical and performance: i.e. related to the monitoring and marketing analysis of the Site’s traffic;
- advertising and targeting: in the case of advertising, these cookies may record your visits and your navigation on the pages of the Site or your location, so as to allow the Site and its advertising partners to offer you advertisements in line with your interests and/or your geographical location;
- social networks: these are the cookies deposited by the sharing buttons of social networks.
These cookies may come from the Site’s server or from third parties (such as Google Analytics for example).
- By setting up your internet browser:
– Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
– Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
– Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences?redirectlocale=fr&redirectslug=activer-desactiver-cookies
– Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- By disabling online cookie services:
– Analytics and performance cookies: Google Analytics
– Social network cookies: Facebook – Twitter – YouTube – LinkedIn – Instagram
If you refuse to accept cookies on your Terminal, you can continue to browse the Site, but some parts or features may not function properly.
4) Purpose of the collection and processing of your Personal Data
We use your Personal Information, with your consent, to:
- provide you with the content you have requested (in particular the newsletter etc.),
- establish contact and/or correspondence with you in order to provide you with information about our activities and/or services,
- allow you, if necessary, to communicate with other visitors to the Site, in particular through comments on articles,
- to have statistics of frequentation to allow us to improve the management of the Site (presentation, organization, adaptation of the contents to your device, etc…) and your user experience,
- allow you to personalize your profile in order to offer you content and offers in line with your expectations and interests,
- to provide you, where applicable, with the products or services you may have ordered on the Site,
- to receive payments, if any, for products or services provided,
This processing is based on your consent and/or our legitimate interest in measuring the effectiveness of our services and the fulfilment of our respective obligations.
5) Recipients of the information collected
The Publisher is not in the business of trading in your Personal Information.
Accordingly, your Personal Information is only shared in the following cases:
- with our web analytics providers(Google Analytics);
- with our email providers(MailChimp or SendinBlue);
- with our subscriber and/or customer file management providers (such as Zoho CRM if applicable);
- with our payment providers (such as PayPlug, PayPal or Stripe, if applicable);
- with our suppliers of products or services marketed via the Site (if applicable) and the corresponding logistics;
- and when you request it, such as when you use an authentication method provided by a social network or if you arrive on the Site via a click on an ad or a link from a partner site.
6) How long your Personal Information is kept
Your Personal Data are kept by the Editor and/or its service providers for the time necessary to provide the services corresponding to the collection of this data or to respond to your request.
7) Protection of your personal data
We attach the greatest importance to the security of the Site and of your Personal Information. These are stored on our server at our hosting provider in a secure environment, in compliance with the RGPD regulation.
Our security features include the following:
- Protection of the Site by Let’s Encrypt certificate under SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) system.
- Firewall and malware monitoring by Defiant‘s Wordfence.
- Specific encryption of email addresses by Email Encoder Bundle.
- Anonymization of your IP address with respect to Google Analytics processing through Google Analytics Germanized.
- Administrator access protected by complex passwords.
On your side, you are responsible for the protection of your login and password and must protect yourself against unauthorized access to them; in particular, if you share a Terminal, you must ensure that you are completely disconnected after each use.
8) Your rights regarding your Personal Information
You have the following rights with respect to your Personal Information:
- right of access: you may access the Personal Information we may hold about you;
- right of rectification: you can update your Data if necessary in the management interface of your settings or ask us to proceed to this update.
- right of deletion: you can ask us to delete your Personal Data.
- right to portability: you may request that we return the Personal Data you have provided to us in a machine-readable form.
To exercise any of these rights, use the contact button in the last paragraph below. We will make our best efforts to provide you with this information or to proceed with the modifications or deletion within 30 days following receipt of your request, accompanied by our obligation of security and confidentiality of the proof of your identity, and except for requests that are manifestly abusive due to their number or their repetitive or systematic character.
We may, however, retain some of your Personal Information where required by law or for a legitimate purpose, including to enforce our rights in the event of a dispute.
9) Applicable regulations
The Site is subject to French law and in particular at General Regulation on Data Protection (General Data Protection Regulation) adopted by the European Parliament and the Council on April 27, 2016, and to the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 as amended.
For any information concerning the regulations in force, you can consult
the CNIL website
For any information or for any approach…